At The Abbey Primary School, we expect all pupils to wear appropriate school uniform and ask parents to support our dress code. We believe that uniform is smart, gives the school an identity and it gives the child a sense of belonging.
The school uniform consists of:
- Polo shirts (White or red)
- Trousers or shorts (Grey or black)
- Skirts or pinafore dresses (Grey or black)
- Summer dresses (Red and white stripe/check)
- Sweatshirts or cardigans (Red with school logo)
- Socks or tights (White, black or grey)
- Shoes (Brown, black or grey)
For P.E. children are expected to wear:
- P.E. T-shirt (House colour (red, blue, green or yellow) or white)
- Shorts (Navy or black)
- Footwear (Plimsolls or trainers)
In addition, children may wear plain tracksuits for outdoor games in cold weather.
Pupils are expected to bring their P.E. kit into school in a drawstring bag.
Please ensure all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name.
School sweatshirts, cardigans and P.E. t-shirts must be ordered direct from Brigade's website.
Brigade are also able to supply fleece jackets with the school logo on but the purchase of these is optional.
School office staff are happy to advise on the school dress code.