The Friends Association helps us to raise funds for the school through fun family events, run throughout the school year.
Profits from our fundraising events are used:
- To subsidise the cost of school trips
- To provide new playground equipment
- To contribute towards any project which then benefits the pupils and their families
'Many hands make light work'
The Friends Association needs your help to allow us to continue our fundraising activities. You can help by attending our short informal meetings (held during school time and pre-school children are welcome).
We always need an extra hand at events such as:
- School Fete
- Movie Afternoons
- Ice Lolly Fridays
These activities really help to bring the school together as a community and without extra volunteers your child may miss out on the chance to enjoy these events.
If you are unable to volunteer, you can still support the Friends Association by:
- Donating raffle prizes
- Encouraging your child or children to participate in our fundraising activities
- Attending our fund-raising events
For more details about the Friends Association, to join us, to give some ideas or even just for a quick chat, please do come along to our informal meetings. Please speak to Mrs Kelsall (Deputy Headteacher) for further information.